Published: 2018-12-07 00:57:29 BdST
“A baby that consumes a product from amongst these few (faulty) tins, can become sick with symptoms such as nausea, vomiting and headaches,” Nestle Germany said on its website late on Wednesday. “We urge you to immediately seek out a doctor in such cases.”
The faulty products were amongst Alfamino 400-gram tins produced under the batch number 80250346GA.
Nestle warned parents not to give the formula produced under this batch to their children, adding faulty products could be recognized by their grey or green color after preparation.