Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Twin girls die ‘after drinking Biomil baby formula’ in Khulna

  • Khulna Correspondent, bdnews24.com
    Published: 2019-09-21 01:14:06 BdST

bdnews24

A man in Khulna has alleged that his twin daughters died after consuming infant formula Biomil. 

Faruk Goldar of Gutudia village in Dumuria Upazila told bdnews24.com on Friday that the 10-month-old girls, ‘Maria’ and ‘Faria’, went to sleep on Wednesday night after drinking Biomil-2.

“They did not wake up the following morning. Milk poured out from their mouths and noses,” he said.

Shahnaz Begum, the executive officer of the Upazila, visited their home.

“We are checking if the milk was toxic,” she said.